Monday, October 6, 2008

Strange how a small little thing can liven up my mood almost immediately. After nearing 5 years in HCI, I've finally found someone who stays near my house >.> Okay, that sounded lame xD

Today's Festival of Sports made me regret not forcing everyone in class to participate =X That way I could have gotten to play basketball xD Watched all the way to the end, quite inspired after seeing how some people play. Made me feel why there is such a big gap in skills despite similarity in age =\ Oh yeah Staff vs "All-Stars" match was damn cool, and our principal has grown too old =( In his prime - NTU basketball team. Now - sigh... =X I have a feeling our school hires teachers based on athletic credentials, including non-PE teachers xD

For me, I don't find just practising shots alone boring, much less a chore. I guess that what it means for me to like basketball. And after today, the desire to improve just becomes greater. Nevertheless, I find myself in quandary.

"A good player makes himself efficient. An excellent player makes his teammates efficient."

No comments: