Friday, November 23, 2007

Class Reunion after 4 years...

Feeling damn awake after bath, despite being awake for 25 hours( excluding 1hr rest, including 4hr of work). Even though we have people who can't come due to official reasons, and also people who did not come without actual reasons *hem hem*, we still have 24 of 41 6A1'03 people turning up for this FIRST class reunion after 4 yrs, which I think is a more than expected number.

First thing which struck me was that there was almost no sense of awkwardness. It felt as though we have never even graduated from this class, just chatting and playing normally with each other. Would have liked it if more people stayed back for the night even though there's not even enough space for everyone to sleep >.< And of course, would have liked if I interacted with more people but some scars just cannot be healed with only time, even if you were the cause of the scar yourself, and that some ties broken cannot be mended fully. Shan't go into details.

One of the few times I actually wished I brought a digicam, but oh well hafta wait for others to send me =\ Well despite the brisk rainy weather, the grumbling, and trying to watch the sunrise from the wrong direction xD, I will definitely call this reunion a success =)

No comments: