Saturday, May 10, 2008

I suddenly have a new interesting perspective to "Technology leading to ease of communication" xD

Anyway, Voices in Flight was really great. Favourite songs are "A Basque Lullaby", followed by "故乡之恋" then "Japanese Game". Of course, the other songs are great too but these three really stood out from the rest. What can I say? Our school choir is just frigging imba >.> For those who didn't buy the extra tickets from Louis, you guys are really gonna regret not attending =X I feel like going to the Sunday performance too, just for those 3 songs =D Of course, I meant feel like going, doesn't mean my wallet can take it >.>

I believe that how you think about yourself really matters. If you don't believe in yourself, then there's no way you can change. To start trusting others, you need to trust yourself first. Of course, for me, I don't bother thinking what I am anyway, so this is pretty much pointless =D

It's frigging 1.30am now. What am I doing staying up until so late, when I still haven't manage to sleep before 11pm for this week >.<

P.S despite what I said about the choir concert, Yi Kun still managed to sleep halfway through the it =X

No comments: