"Throwing away the people important to you, saying that you don't want to fight."
Just finished watching the whole Honey & Clover series, including season II. The pent up emotions makes me wanna play the piano, but *looks at the time* I guess not.
Are you willing to forsake everything for love? In this time and day, where rationalism is the core of today's society, many will answer no. Who knows how long this love can last? And what are you going to do, when it ends, and you find yourself broken in bits and pieces? Nevertheless, people still chase after it, seeking for that happiness, while maintaining their decision not to give their all.
"When the stem of a plant breaks, you need to cut it off for new shoots to grow. But somehow, it's hard to do so, seeing the leaves of the broken stem still so green and healthy."
I'm gonna get my 2nd scar on my left arm soon >.> Well at least this time there's no need to go see the doc(or at least we think so) and just let it heal. The chalet was... I dunno what to say =\ Eh first time I had a bbq without having to go the toilet =P Mr Wu is damn pro xD
Yesterday was the 100th day of my uncle's death. Fell asleep standing while reciting the scriptures >.> Can't help it, 3 hours of sleep on the floor really isn't enough =\ There was a memorial for him in the afternoon by Singapore Art Museum. The speeches were boring, but I almost teared when people were speaking of their experiences with him. Well, I tear easily these days, but it was really touching. Shake! at night was quite good, but I think last year's Mosaic was better, probably because it was the year end concert =\
Today was quite simple - sleep, eat, watch H&C, surf the internet. Exciting, is it not?
No comments:
Post a Comment