Currently locked outside my room due to some... unfortunate circumstances. Thus, I shall BLOG! o.O
Can't believe how long it has been since I've last updated, discounting the last post. Let's just be truthful - I'm just too lazy =P
"Please make good use of the long weekend to do your revision. Jia you!" - guess who sent me this? Anyway, to at least accomplish part of that wish somehow, I decided to go bring my physics and maths stuff to the library and do whatever I can. Hence, by the time I was chased out of the library, I managed to complete...
reading Dragons of Lost Star -.- Okay, that's a lie - I finished it after reaching home =\ Quite a relief for me to finish it since I could only read a few pages a day ever since school started and 2) The book isn't mine =\ What's more, there's still the third book!!! And yeah, it's in my possession since June Hols >.<
Quite a lot of stuff happened during the last few weeks, none of which I can remember =X I feel sad not going rollerblading this week even though I could, since I haven't had the time in the past few weeks. Well, if I had disciplined myself not to slack so much, I'm likely to have more time in my hands.
But that's pretty much the problem - Kinda unmotivated to do any work lately ( lately in the sense of past few weeks, not days) Despite Meiling completing the board game, despite me getting less work to do than before, despite my mentor constantly pestering me for updates, I couldn't do anything. And the "despite"s include enlightenment on how to do Econs essay, as well as greater understanding of Thermodynamics, or whatever crap revision lectures or remedials I've been through, I. Just. Can't. Do. Anything.
Someone, please wake me up. Kick me in the butt. Pour water over me. Throw me into the sea. Just do something to wake me up. Then a wise man will come up and say "nobody can force you to do anything, you have to do it yourself" and I'll say "Go to Hell".
Not exactly the type of post I wanted to break the hiatus with. There's lots of stuff I wanted to say but well, I ended up... can't say "let of some steam". Someone might think I'm suffering from pressure, but no - I'm just angry with myself because I can't feel the pressure around me, the kind that pushes myself to work hard.
Oh yeah, final note, I can't believe I forgot about the deadline for application of OB Korea >.> And... I'm still stuck outside my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment