Monday, August 18, 2008

Blogging right now to stop myself from playing games =X I was damn enthu to work on my schoolwork on the bus, but I've barely stopped myself when I switched on the computer >.<

Yesterday's table-tennis match was kinda boring, especially when we got totally owned =\ A lot of people said that our table tennis sucks ( after watching the match), but how poor can a team be if they have won a Olympics Silver, and we have World Seed no. 6 & 7 in our team? Let's get the facts right - the Singapore team isn't lousy, China is just too good. If we consider Hong Kong as part of China, then the top 10 seeds are all China natives, with the top 5 representing China.

On another note, I like how journalists make use of words to make people think differently, like saying Singapore couldn't overtake the "Juggernaut" China. Meanwhile, the article next to it says China's Lin Dan "outclasses" Msia's Lim Chong Wei. If only my command of English is that good, then my GP grade will probably be much higher =\ Of course, Lin Dan owned Lim Chong Wei, but it's much more enjoyable to watch him perform when the opponent isn't us xD

Okie, time to take a nap before working on PW and other stuff. Blah, there's so much stuff I wanna do after promos - Guitar, piano, basketball, rollerblade and hell lot of other sports. 6 more weeks, gotta endure >.< Of course, my idea of endurance is probably different from yours =P

No comments: