Doesn't feel two weeks since I've last posted >< Time flies, or another interpretation can be that my life has been too mundane to blog about =(
I can proudly say that the holidays hasn't been fruitless =D Finally got myself to study yesterday but crap, holidays is ending in 3 days =\
I remember Mr Quek's talk about the Teachers' Day speech on the little things that count... Wait a minute, he told us that last Wednesday and I'm only blogging about it a week later? =X Anyway I found it pretty meaningful, because it's probably the main reason why I stopped so many of my hobbies. When you can't find the spark that maintains your interest, then it'll just dwindle away and you just can't be bothered to continue anymore. This applies to a lot of stuff, be it playing the piano, guitar, rollerblading and all sorts of activities.
On another note, I haven't stopped rollerblading. I've just... put it on hiatus for now >.> I still enjoy rollerblading - when you finally master the trick after weeks of practice, you just can't wait to learn another one ^^ Anyway, I figured if you can just find that small little bit of joy and concentrate on it, then you can probably persevere on. I'm still trying to find it for playing the guitar =\
Of course, there's still things you love doing even though you don't know the reason. Basketball has been unfair to me, being "blessed" with "vertical challenges" >.> I don't actually find a lot of joy while playing since I get all serious *most of the time* so I can't exactly explain why I like it. But I guess such a thing exists for everyone right? Doing something even without knowing why you do it.
-------
Supposed to be helping my father this morning but I guess he can't be bothered to wake me up =\
No comments:
Post a Comment