They say that if your conscience is clear, you shouldn't be afraid of people talking behind your back. If you believe your actions, then rumours shouldn't affect you. That's easy to say, but I'm sick of being concerned about what people may think of me in some aspects. I'm sick of being protective of my "reputation". Every time I stop myself from doing something I want to do, I get disgusted with myself. From now on, I shall do what I want to do.
I remember thinking about my lack of goals in my life. Without a direction in my life, each day passes like a dream, and nothing seems to be achieved. Everyone wants to achieve something in their lives, but the feeling of not knowing what we want to attain lingers around, causing us to think about what is the purpose of our lives.
However, if we already know the purpose of our lives, then will there be any meaning to continue living? By knowing what we have to do, it shows that our lives are already predetermined, and there are some things that you just can't do. Instead, I believe that the purpose of living our lives, is to find the one thing we want to achieve. Everyone set materialistic goals, but not know the things which makes our lives fulfilling. Sometimes, it can be the smallest of things, like having meals with the family, or just being together with your loved ones. But the main point is that we should not think our lives are meaningless just because we don't know what we want. Life is the process in which we figure out what we want, hence it's not meaningless.
No comments:
Post a Comment