Saturday, March 1, 2008

Went swimming today. I'm surprised that I can actually finish my 1st lap in one go after not swimming for god-knows-how-many-months (swimming noob here btw) And I've actually went shopping which happens in once in 2 blue moons? Realised that Bedok has a lot of poser clothes (not my type) but the clothes there are quite cheap anyway ^^

Went back to Secret Recipe today to return my uniform and collect my cheque. In the end, it was my cheque for January, not return of clothes =X All the colleagues I've worked with during the holidays have resigned already, leaving my manager with a new set of staff. Somehow, I kinda pity her, but I wonder whether she's used to it.

Going back there brought back quite a lot of memories. I remembered my colleague asking me whether I was looking forward to the start of school back in December in which I replied a straightforward NO. Thinking back, I might have been too narrow-minded then. All the school-related things I was thinking then were tutorials, lectures, projects and all those mugging. But that's just one aspect of school right? There are friends to joke around with, lame around with, stone around with and laugh around with. And so far, I think that's what making school life so enjoyable right now (even though there WAS a period of emo-ing ). In a flash, it's already the last week of school. Then you start asking yourself, "What have I done during this 2 months?" - Making a lot of friends and just plain having fun. But are we treasuring this period of joy? Rather, I think we're taking this time for granted, thinking it'll last forever. It won't, so I guess we should, or rather must, treasure the time we have now.

Oh yeah, I ordered Classic Cheese whole cake to be collected on 5th March. Too bad, not for you, JTay =P Gawd, can't wait for it to arrive xD

No comments: