Friday, February 29, 2008

Life is may be stranger than fiction, but sometimes life can be just a like a play. Somehow, this time I can't put my feelings into words, no matter the number of times I've tried to edit. Sometimes, when a friend has problems, you can only sit and watch, because it is not something you can interfere with. It got me really thoughtful, but for once I cannot write it down here, since it involves too many people. But I guess the overall line of though would be "Can you be contented with just having a platonic relationship, or are you willing to risk it, for hope of something better to happen?"

Interestingly, it doesn't apply to just one particular person, but perhaps some others may relate to it as well. Sometimes I wonder if confession is just a game of probability, even though I disagree all the time. We are talking about the feelings of real life people here, and it feels like an insult to others if you think you can predict their feelings, based on mathematical calculation.

No comments: