It's quite hard to pinpoint to the exact answer, but for one I believe that the feeling of loss hasn't really sunk in before. Seeing my uncle resting in peace is one thing, but I guess seeing the coffin being carried away is another. The same goes for the cremation, even though we didn't get to see the coffin being burnt as with my grandfather's. Nevertheless, the realization that "he's really dead" just crashes into you. Even my cousins were crying, even though none of us were really close to him. For someone who is not relevant to your current life, you may think his loss will not have a strong impact. But then again, this someone has made an impact in your life, no matter how small - and I believe that's what make all the difference. However, I wonder if I'll be able to hold back my tears the next time another of my relatives pass away.
Oh and one of the interesting things people do during funerals: Hitting on a girl. The alleged hitter? My uncle's godson. The alleged victim? My sister ^^ They were chatting casually last night until he asked for email address or phone number then she keep dodging the question. Then today I was forced to sit with her in case he came >.> We were joking that she should have gave him her boyfriend's number or call him to come ^^ Let's see - towering at over 180cm, Aikido blue belt( could have been brown) and
Okay, time to sleep. I mean plan my GP >.> And and and...Happy Valentine's Daty everyone =)
No comments:
Post a Comment