Saturday, February 23, 2008

Singapore Airshow 2008 is hot. Well, literally too. Went with Janus and the other HC people. The morning talks were plain boring, but the afternoon exhibition was quite cool. Um I mean hot >.> The worst part of the exhibition is getting in and coming out liao.

People who hasn't got in when the airshow started

The queue for bus to Pasir Ris ._.
Look like paper aeroplanes..
Beyond first-class
Unfortunately, we couldn't enter the A380. Reached home at around 5pm. A wonder how I survived until then, since I didn't have breakfast and lunch at all =\

Anyway last night's dramafest was crappy. I'm not saying the plays, but the live feed seriously sucks. It spoiled the atmosphere totally. It's hard to concentrate with the poor video and sound quality, so can't enjoy it as much as I would have wanted. Nevertheless, I think everyone who participated deserve to be praise for the hard work they have put in, even if Athena didn't win anything. Not the first time I'm quoting this, but Mr Tok used to say: "If you have put in your best effort, then you have succeeded. Winning a trophy or title is only a bonus."



No comments: