o.O 1 week since I've blogged. Paiseh to those who came and left disappointed, black out at home caused my modem to go haywire >.> Shan't go into boring details. It's been a while since I've last went without internet, so once again I've realised how well I have been using my time >.> To put it simply, I've been wasting my life away while on the internet xD But besides that not-so-surprising realisation, I think I've gained more knowledge with regards to my own social circle, but I think I've known it for a long time, just that I refuse to acknowledge it. Oh, and the fortune inside my red packet today stated something quite interesting but uncannily enough, getting this fortune might be fate.
"The new year will be a good time for you to renew old acquaintances. Look out for someone you haven't seen in a while."
They say quarrels are needed for couples to understand each other better, but somehow during the process, the third party will suffer psychological damage. My mood is kinda ruined right now, and it's only 2 days to CNY.
Played tennis with Jun Jie and Hu Yuan after fac dance, and for a period of time, with Sherwyn. Not surprised at how suck my skills are, considering the number of times I've played in my life (you can count with your fingers!) But it's damn fun anyway xD
Somehow, I think the emo side of me has passed, which means less "thoughtful" posts and more boring day-to-day activities ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment