Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today... nothing significant happened. Well there was the lecturing by our CT/GP tutor, but I couldn't really take notice of what she said, because I don't know where her negative sentiments are coming from, nor do I know the reason why she was lecturing us. If we don't see the purpose, then how can we take action?

Went to Donut Factory at Raffles City after with my ILP group to do research. And as I predicted, there was no point going ( besides buying half a dozen after queue-ing for less than 2min ). And Missy Donut marketing department is soooo helpful.

Me: Hi, we're students from Hwa Chong Institution College Section working on a project about the price movement of donuts. Would you mind if you answer a few questions to help us out with our project?

Person: Yes.

Wtf -.- And the number Donut Factory gave us was pretty useful too.

DF: Hi good afternoon -
*Me going to start speaking*
DF: Thank you for calling Donut Factory. For more information, please visit our website at www.donutfactory.com.sg.

-.- Well I guess something significant did happen today ^^

No comments: