Sunday, January 6, 2008

From All Walks of Life

Today I just saw another family with 2 kids, and they have 2 maids, each attending to one of them. Somehow it just makes me wonder who really are the parents. And these are the kind of people who complain that their kids don't spend enough time at home during their teenage years? Seriously -.-

Then there was another group, all ladies. One of them brought her baby....along with her maid >.>. So the maid took care of the baby while the rest were chatting happily away. What kind of mother is she?

There's also a customer who complained of our poor service because she was waiting impatiently for her chicken cordon bleu (we did mention that it'll take a longer time) while another customer wanted to tip us personally for excellent service (but my area manager refused). So, how good are we really?

Also, I actually realised the kind of environment I study in. Being in this environment for too long, it makes one lose sight of how different people can be. For example, most people from my ex-class just study 2-4 days before tests to get good grades. But there are also people who have to revise continually to get average grades. On this part, I think I spoke irresponsibly and inconsiderably while chatting with my new colleague >.<

No comments: