Thursday, January 24, 2008

For some reason, I just feel like blogging >.< Maybe I'm just emo-ing too much and dumping all the feelings on this blog, making this seem to emo-ish =\ There's econs lecture test tomorrow but I can't mug anymore >.<

The invoice from Floraville came today. So TO ANYBODY WHO BELIEVED THAT I WOULD HAVE CHEATED YOUR MONEY, THIS IS YOUR GOD DAMNED PROOF. Okay, you'll have to ask me to show you in school 'cos I'm lazy to scan it xD

Feeling sad for those who cannot stay in hci after O's results are out, and also to those who didn't meet their expectations for HMTL. For me, it's above expectations xD Sometimes, you have to be realistic with your targets =]

Anyway, I kinda forgot what I was gonna emo about so too bad xD

Stayed in school until 6, even though I can't remember what we were doing >.< Let's see, teaching Han Yang to solve rubik's cube, playing cards ( oh crap 4 demerit points ) and stoning. It's interesting how we make use of our free time,

I really hope to pass hip hop auditions >.< Including 2nd round of course, but 1st round first =) Monday..... Chances are slim ( no not samuel lim) but it never hurts to hope right? Then if I dont get in, I'll break all the guys' legs so they can't join anymore muahahaha xD Okay I'm getting zi-high >.>

Wait, there's econs test tomorrow.

*Goes back to emo self*

Nah, econs test doesn't matter =) What matters is that the fun people in my CT can continue here. One from my class didn't do well enough, but there's always a chance to appeal through right?

No matter how long it rains, the sun will eventually shine.

No comments: