Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hate is a very strong word, so I shall try not to use it.

I have an extremely strong dislike for my CT.
I have an extremely strong dislike for the office not to accept anymore changes to the classes.
And I hate the way I'm feeling right now.

Even though I considered changing my classes before today, I wanted to just experience one day, in case I'm wrong.

But I'm not. and unfortunately the general office decided to stop allowing changes this morning. I cannot stand breathing the same air as my CT before the day even ended. I just had to get away from them.

OG-sick? Maybe. This orientation is probably the best I'll have in my whole life, and the oh-so-sudden changes to the atmosphere is simply something I can't take. Looking through the photos I took of my OG yesterday isn't helpful.

Okay, I'm going back to emo. My only wish now is to lose this feeling after I wake up tomorrow. There is always a chance that tomorrow is better than today.

No comments: