I'm cca-less. Whee. Didn't get through hip hop auditions. Kinda expected, seeing the number of zhai-kia taking part.
Jack of all trades, the master of none. Perfect description for me. Let's see...
I can play piano, but not as skilled or talented as Luther and Nicholas.
I can play guitar, but not as pro as Yew Wei and co.
I can play basketball, but not as pro as a lot of people.
I can do programming, but not as pro as a lot of people.
I THINK I can dance, but doesn't seem like it.
I can run, but not as fast as Jun Lin or many people.
On the other hand, there's a lot of things I can't do. For one, I can't talk to many people freely. If I continue listing them down, then I won't even be fit to be in 08zbk ._.
You don't have to say it, but you can say it anyway. I know I have an inferiority complex.
Lazy to blog about Senior-treat-Junior - You can read it at my class blog
No comments:
Post a Comment