Today is a very... sadded day. Okay it only started very badly, but I laughed it off anyway. So what happened is that I woke up at 6.30, got ready by 6.45 and waited for a taxi...and waited...and waited...until 7.10am -.- By the time I reached school it's already 7.35. David caught me, or Mr Woon formally (sounds like I'm calling myself =\). So in the end, I got slapped with 1 temp demerit point AND wasted 13 bucks ( the taxi driver was kind enough to waive off the 70 cents). But seriously, more than 1 taxi driver (2 actually) drove past me even after ( and continued) to flag -.-
I don't know why I'm feeling so laid back, I've got Maths tutorial tomorrow and I still got half of tutorial 3 and whole of tutorial 4 undone >.>
Dramafest auditions tomorrow, Stanley's gonna have 1 hour break tomorrow =\ I wonder who's the wise guy who ticked everybody's name for cast auditions -.-
Hip hop auditions on Wednesday! Last time I checked, 105 applicants. Number of people to get through 1st auditions? 30. Carlos said the dance will be harder than fac dance, wondering how much harder =\ Only 30min to learn the choreograph, memorising dance steps quickly is not one of my forte >.< Damn scared I can't get in, cause I'm not really interested in other CCA besides guitar ensemble and I missed ge fang auditions. And it just happens that guitar interview is on Wed too. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!
No comments:
Post a Comment