Friday, January 18, 2008

Many times I've read about people bitching about their lives or how confused they are in their blogs, but when you try to be caring and get them to talk to you, it's often too late. It sucks, isn't it? There's so many reasons for that refusal, may it be that they already got over it, they don't trust you enough or they just want to keep to themselves. No matter what the reasons are, I think the one reading will keep feeling worried for the person. Isn't that a bit selfish of the blogger? You bitch around maybe because you want someone to feel concerned about you, but in the end you choose not to tell anyone about it and the people around you feel rejected or that you don't trust them enough. Then if no one talks to you about it, you feel that no one in your world cares about you. Isn't that ironic?

Okay, enough crapping. I only wrote that because being the one reading the post, there's the quandary between trying to reach out or just forget the whole issue. When you get rejected so many times after trying to reach out and show your concern for the person, there's always a lingering thought on whether it is worth it or not. But on that note, I believe that even if your concerns get rejected for 99 times but on the 100th time, someone chooses to believe in you, then it's still worth it. Shucks, I've just solved my own 'problem' -.-

At home right now, since I've ponned school xD Then called my manager to apologize to him because even though there's an extreme shortage of workers, I doubt he'll want someone coughing and sneezing while serving the customers >.>

Oh ya, did I mention I'm quiting? I actually feel quite bad about it though, but to regain something, sometimes you need to forsake something else. I didn't realise it at first, that I've forgotten something really important in my life while working in the holidays. And the initial decision to continue working after school starts is also due to forgetting about that aspect of my life. I guess it's only until last Saturday when some friends came to find me that I actually realized my loss. But today, I wonder again whether it'll come back.

They say "Old friends are gold, New friends are silver." But our lives are everchanging, and the changes in environment makes one wonder whether old friends will always continue to be gold, and whether new friends will turn to gold. Somehow, you try to keep old friends as gold and new friends as silver, yet some other people rather let new friends turn to gold, and the old friends...well I dunno. Yet in this situation, you treat your old friends as gold, while they treat you indifferently, and you and your new friends treat one another as silver, so in the end, you're left with no gold.

No comments: