Monday, February 25, 2008

People might think that I'm crazy for blogging almost right after I've reached home but it's best to blog when the feeling is still fresh within me.

O2 wasn't VERY fun. Going through 1 orientation is great. Going through 2? No thanks =\ There were supposed to be 2 girls and 3 guys joining us, but became 1 girl 4 guys, the same ratio as those that left. Mei ling, Lin Yi, Samuel and Yunfeng. Can tell that some of them were simply dao, but quite expected lah. I felt the same way during 1st Orientation.

POP (Post Orientation Party) was just as Lin Chen described - Dance, dance and more dance. Okay, there's songs and cheers too ^^ Ares won the best faculty dance, but I believed most, if not all, of us had fun in one way or another. It definitely ended a lot better for me this time than Campfire night 'cos I was all moody >.>

Think I just dao tomorrow lah, can't be bothered to think about schoolwork right now. This is what party is supposed to be about - to forget all your worries and just get high xD

Just one question - Why do girls have it around the same time even though their birthdays are quite far apart? Hmm...

No comments: