Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thinking back, the wushu trainings I've been to for 9 years (almost a decade) may have been pointless, as I did not understand the purpose of it. I was hasty and only seek to learn new routines, hence losing interest as I was becoming stagnant. "Strengthening of the body" is the true purpose, but I didn't know about it then. I started learning because of interest, continued striving because of interest, and stopped because of interest. If I had known about it earlier, would I have continued?

Wushu, track, piano and many other stuff. Well, mainly those 3 which I've put in years of effort only to stop for a reason such as "loss of interest". Because of this excuse, I wonder how many people I've disappointed. I cannot face my 武术师父, and I cannot face any of my track coaches. How many more will I disappoint in the future? It's a no wonder why I cannot accomplish a single thing now.



Once bitten, twice shy - something I really need to understand. Too bad, I've deleted my old blog, else I can read through all the emo stuff and remind myself not to let history repeat again.



Is a simple greeting too much to hope for?

No comments: