For an individual to become successful, he/she needs to be able to self-motivate, something I seriously lack. Remembering one of the posts I made, I guess it is unfair to compare my inabilities to others. Those people train and practise seriously, while I'm only doing things half-heartedly, thus I'm always neither here nor there. I guess that's why I always think back to the times in sec 2, when I trained with my whole heart and soul, with all the fellow trackers motivating one another. Too bad, running or jumping is no longer one of my interests, thus I cannot go back to Track. But now I think more than I missed the times together, I yearn more for the motivation, whether from friends, peers or coach. Maybe that's why I'm so reluctant to join recreational CCA. I don't wanna look back years from now and think "how much of my life I have wasted?" I want to be able to set a target, and achieve it.
Knowing what I want, it's easier to catch hold of it. But until the time when CCA is compulsory, I'll enjoy the remaining freedom I have =]
No comments:
Post a Comment