My heart has been racing for some reason. No, it didn't go for an early start for Wed's X-country ^^ Neither because Valentine's Day is coming ._. Nor is it because Total Defence Day is coming this Friday -.- And I doubt it's because of tomorrow's essay test =X
In fact, I doubt I'm gonna 'prepare' for it. What have we practised so far? Thesis statements, topic sentences and supposedly introduction -.- Let's see...
Stand - I disagree that I should prepare for the essay test.
Thesis Statement - Last-minute revision for an unimportant test is inefficient and may develop into a bad habit.
Topic Sentence 1: The essay test will not be counted to our final mark.
Topic Sentence 2: Last-minute revision will not be productive and may cause students to misunderstand concepts.
Topic Sentence 3: Revising at the eleventh hour is inefficient, therefore we should not even study so as not to habitualize.
Random Sentence: Staying up late for something important may lead one to become impotent.
Intro - Current trends show that Hwa Chong students tend to revise at the last minute before a test, even if it is not important.
No comments:
Post a Comment