Doesn't feel like it's only 2 days since I blogged >.> Actually it also doesn't feel that in about 2 weeks time, school's gonna start.
Anyway Monday would have been a nice end to work until this customer with his family came. I was explaining to another customer about the card promotion when this particular group walked in and sat on a table we haven't cleared, even though there's an empty table just next to it( and none of us knew this group came in cos it's frigging busy). So anyway when I sent the cakes to that table, I saw 4 forks on the table already on another plate, so I assumed that those are theirs.
*I start to walk away*
Father: Excuse me.
Me: Yes?
Father: Do you see anything wrong?
*Me looking at him quizically*
Father: What are we going to eat with?
Me: huh?
Mother: Maybe you want to clear these plates first.
*Then I understood those not theirs*
Me: Oh okay, right away, ma'am.
Father: Frankly, I'm very pissed off with your service.
Just that one sentence got me frigging pissed off. There's a frigging EMPTY table which they do not want to sit, sat on a frigging dirty table willingly, and says our service is bad?! So when they asked for the bill, I gave it to them and stared at the father, "Sir, would you like to feedback on our POOR service?". Then he just dao-ed me -.-
Then today my colleague's friend, Spageddies' supervisor, was telling us about how stupid some people can be.
Customer: Excuse me, what is this promotion?
Him: *Explains* but there's no promotion today as today is eve of PH.
Customer: So is there a promotion today?
Him: Sorry, the promotion is not available today or tomorrow, as today is Hari Raya eve.
Customer: So will there be a promotion tomorrow?
Him: No sir, because tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji.
Customer: Oh, so there will be a promotion tomorrow?
-.-
No comments:
Post a Comment