Friday, December 14, 2007

Half-heartedness

Just finished another episode of Ef - A Tale of Memories. I highly recommend this series. Still not as emotional as some of my favourites, but it makes one think quite a lot.

If you're half-hearted about everything, what would you gain?

Listening to Joe Hisaishi's Spring right now, which is very much in contrast with what I'm feeling right now xD At least it's helping to lighten my mood ^^

Next week gonna be a hectic week for work - Wed Hari Raya eve, Thur Hari Raya, Fri-Sun is weekend >.>

Come to think of it, why did I want to work in the first place? I guess it's mainly for the experience but in just a blink of the eye, it's my 4th week of work already. If I'm a working adult now, will time pass so quickly that it seems that I haven't done anything meaningful? If this is so, then I'm pretty worried for my future - because I'll have none ( if you get what I mean >.>)

The missing colour of my life - where is it?

No comments: